Our Cheddar is made by hand using time-honored traditional methods. This creates a hard, very creamy, cheese that is great mild or aged.
- Katahdin Cheddar – a sharp cheddar
- Penobscot Cheddar – a mild/medium cheddar (Bronze medal winner – 2008 and 2010 Big E Cheese Competition),
- Cheddar Cheese Curd
- Occasionally, we also have an extra sharp Cheddar
Our version of the classic Monterey Jack cheese. This moderately firm cheese is mild and creamy. Below you’ll find our collection of plain and herb/spice inspired jack cheeses.
OUR JACK CHEESES
- Aroostook Jack – our plain jack (Bronze medal winner – 2010 and 2011 Big E Cheese Competition)
- Casco Bay Garlic
- Kennebec Dill (Bronze medal winner – 2008 and 2010 Big E Cheese Competition)
- Saint Croix Black Pepper
- Saco Jalapeno
- Port City Pesto (Silver medal winner – 2011 Big E Cheese Competition)
- Roaring Brook Sage
- Old Orchard Black Olive (Bronze medal winner – 2011 Big E Cheese Competition).
- Teel Cove Chive and Tarragon
Mt. Kineo Caerphilly is based on the traditional Welsh cheese. It has a moist, slightly crumbly texture, creamy flavor with a hint of tanginess at the finish.
Glen Cove Gouda is our flavorful version of this famous Dutch cheese. We make this deliciously creamy cheese in small batches.
Downeast Derby is our popular “pizza” cheese. It is our variation of traditional English Derby with a deeper flavor and excellent melting properties.
Our Cocoa-Rubbed Dry Jack is inspired by the famous cheese from Vella Cheese Company.